Now Don't Worry About Pool In Igatpuri Villas | Best Pool Villas in Igatpuri
Live in the aura of exquisiteness with Stay Fiesta Villas in Igatpuri!
Stay Fiesta villas in Igatpuri are luxurious homes that offer a high-class lifestyle for those looking to escape the monotony of everyday life and relax. In the breathtaking splendor of Igatpuri, our rental villas are built on lovely landscapes with fountains, gardens, and pools. Stay Fiesta luxury villas on rent are an excellent alternative to hotels. The feeling and comfort of having your personal space will give you the feeling of being entirely at ease. It is ideal for couples traveling with their children who want to keep their regular schedules and habits and vacationers who want to feel cozy in their surroundings. Our private villas will also feel like your own vacation home, which is a great extra benefit when planning vacations in the lap of nature.
While staying in Stay Fiesta Villas, enjoy the mesmerizing places of Igatpuri:
Stay Fiesta Villas in Igatpuri is a home paradise surrounded by mist-covered mountains, deep forests, and lush valleys. Many sites can be explored in Igatpuri, located in the gorgeous Sahyadri Mountain Ranges from our villas. The tourist attractions in Igatpuri cater to a wide range of visitors and provide a welcome respite from the crowded city life. The town is a refuge for nature lovers, with many old forts, pure waterfalls, and adventure activities like trekking, rock climbing, and camping. Igatpuri is also a must-see destination in the state due to its lush forests and camping areas.
- The Bhatsa River Valley and Camel Valley are fantastic sites for photography and trekking.
- You may also soak up the rich history and culture of the region by visiting the Randha Falls or the historic Tringalwadi Fort.
- The Vipassana Centre is the headquarters of the world’s largest Vipassana institute and an excellent place to meditate and relax.
- Vaitarna dam, located on Vaitarna river,
- Vihigaon Waterfall
- Kalsubai Peak
- Ghatandevi Mandir
- Amruteshwar Temple
- Dhamma Giri
- Talegaon Lake
- Avandha Fort
- Madangad Mountain
- Karoli Ghat
Amenities available at the Villa:
- Swimming Pool: Take a dip in the climate-controlled pool to make your holiday even more enjoyable.
- Our Villas are
- There are television, air conditioning, and a private seating zone.
- The personal kitchen features a refrigerator as well as an electric kettle.
- Dining- There is an on-site fine dining restaurant serving delectable cuisines and a trendy bar serving perfectly created cocktails. Alternatively, you may employ a personal chef.
- Luxurious bathrooms include a shower and a bath, and a hairdryer.
- You can use the washing and dry cleaning facilities offered for a fee.
- Daily Housekeeping- Use the site’s daily housekeeping service to keep your room tidy and clean. Or you can hire a Personal caretaker.
- In our Villa, there is a free Wi-Fi connection.
- A gym, sauna, library, and 24-hour front desk are available at Stay Fiesta Villas. a gaming room, meeting rooms, and a tour desk are among the other amenities available. For sightseeing, guests can rent a car.
- If you are traveling with your child, we assure you that the child will be safe even while enjoying the top to the fullest. All guests are guaranteed 24-hour security.
- Spa- at an added cost, get a relaxing massage from a skilled therapist to rejuvenate you.
If you are searching for villas to rent in Igatpuri, Stay Fiesta Private villas is the perfect place where you own an isolated place for you and your loved ones to utilize alone. You will have complete privacy is one of the best reasons to stay in Stay Fiesta luxury villa during your romantic trips. This is the ideal solution for a couple enjoying their honeymoon or anniversary and seeking complete privacy, or for families with children, as you will be able to enjoy your area without being disturbed. We also supply a private vehicle and driver so that you may go out and explore more without the constraints of public transit. We guarantee to make your holiday you would wish to re-live.